LTH Metal Cast
LTH Metal Cast in Croatia was founded in 1980 and joined the LTH Castings Group in 1999. After resuming the production in the early 90s, the company focus was predominantly raw part production. Today, using the advantages of a traditional industrial environment and the Group’s synergies LTH Metal cast offers a wide range of machining and is the LTH Castings’s group most “lean” site.
Using fully automated casting machines, machining centres and dedicated machines the facility typically manufactures aluminium anti-vibration and breaking system components as well as water and vacuum pump housings for the automotive industry. Using lean structures, the site can is particularly cost efficient with high volume production.
- Die-casting and machining of aluminium parts
- Processing of aluminium alloys: EN AC 46000 (AlSi9Cu3, Al226), EN AC 47100 (AlSi12Cu, Al231), EN AC 43400 (AlSi10Mg, Al239)
- Quality first approach Fokus na kvali
- Volume production with fully automated die-casting equipment
- Further development of middle specification machining competences
- Lean production and structures
- Specialisation to selected product groups
- Pumps housings and components
- Breaking components
- Anti vibration components
LTH Metal Cast lijev d.o.o.
Benkovačkih bojovnika b.b.
Tel: +385 23 684 810
Fax: +385 23 681 032
Tel: +385 23 684 812